Skip to main content

I Wish I Had A Picture

Oh Cole. He is such a little monkey. He is such a sweet fun loving little boy but has a little mischievous side and apparently his mischievous side took over this morning.

Drew and I were going through our usual routines before Drew left for work. Milk for the kids- check. Feed the dog - check. Drew's breakfast -check.

Well somehow during those few unattended moments Cole saw a window of opportunity. On the back of our couch I had laid out what we needed for the Halloween party we were attending this morning. Costumes were laid out on the back of the couch as well as a reusable grocery bag filled with costumes accessories, candy to share with other kids and a plate of brownies that we had baked the night before.

When I went down the hallway to the toy room there was Cole, a brownie in his hand and the plate in front of him. I still don't know how he got up on the couch (he hasn't managed to get up on his own yet), reached into the reusable bag, found the brownies, removed the saran warp and carried a plate of brownies to a spot in the hallway. Crazy kid. On top of it he didn't drop a single crumb. When we found him he looked so proud of himself. Boy I wish I had thought to grab my camera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun River and Portland for Mid Winter Break

Drew had a conference in Sun River OR this past winter and we made the call to tag along for a little vacation.  Things were slightly dampened by the fact that it appears Cole has developed car sickness since the summer. Ugh.  The drive was so long! However, it was worth it in the end and we had a wonderful time relaxing in an amazing little chalet, enjoying the snow, sitting in the hot tub, sledding and skating!  Couldn't have asked for more fun!  A stop at our favorite in Mt. Hood - El burro loco! A glass of wine after our 6 hour road trip turned into 10 hours due to car sickness!  Right before our Owl Walk.  We were told we could walk into the wood and hear the owls. What a bust!  3 cold and tired kids in the dark woods and no owls!  It's now a running joke in our home as the  tour guide kept 'hooting' trying to draw the owl's attention.  If we want someone's attention in the house we often hoot at each other now...

My Sweet Easter Crew