Everything is still on track to meeting our little girl.
I had an appointment yesterday where they gave me my final growth ultrasound. I had a more experienced tech this time around which was nice. Last time the tech was new to the clinic - this time I got the women who estimated Cole to be off the charts (and boy was she right that time)! The results are that our little gal is definitely not on track to be a 10 lb baby and is siting more in the 40th percentile (and currently weighing about 6 lbs). I know these ultrasounds can be wrong but they were dead on with Cole so I feel I take them a little more seriously this time around.
Everything else on the ultrasound checked out great so it looks like the attempt at a VBAC is on. So now we just wait! I put in a request yesterday for a c-section right around the time of my due date so next week I will hear back on what my options for dates are. My prayer continues to be that if it is safe for her to come VBAC, she will arrive before the c -section date and if not, that's how I will know it is best to just do a repeat section.
The boys are getting really excited to meet her. Now that I am on weekly appointments every appointment I have Sam is convinced that we will be bringing her home with us after. Ha - too bad it wasn't that easy!
Comments