Skip to main content

Fox Hollow Farm

This morning we had our year end party with our mom's group at Fox Hollow Farm. This place is a little gem out in Issaquah and the boys had a fabulous time! There are tons of animals to look at, bouncy houses and ride on tractors.

Cole was simply captivated with the horses. He toddled right over to them and stuck out his hands and giggled non stop as the horse sniffed his fingers - what a brave little boy! I wish I had a picture but I was too worried that if I let go of him he might just take himself into the stall. Sam loved all the animals too and enjoyed giving the big pregnant pig a tummy rub.

I don't know if I would have been able to easily get them away from all the fun but the cotton candy machine to end the morning was a sure way to distract them and move them towards the car. Before Sam even finished his he was asking for more (nice try kid!)

Checking out the goats and sheep

Sam working to figure out his tractor


Cole was determined to walk everywhere. I had one muddy toddler by the end of the morning.


There were peacocks to look at too!

I don't blame this pig for liking tummy rubs. She is due any day.

This guys was just about the right size for Sam.

Cole loved the horses instantly but Sam was still a little wary. You can see they are eyeing each other up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun River and Portland for Mid Winter Break

Drew had a conference in Sun River OR this past winter and we made the call to tag along for a little vacation.  Things were slightly dampened by the fact that it appears Cole has developed car sickness since the summer. Ugh.  The drive was so long! However, it was worth it in the end and we had a wonderful time relaxing in an amazing little chalet, enjoying the snow, sitting in the hot tub, sledding and skating!  Couldn't have asked for more fun!  A stop at our favorite in Mt. Hood - El burro loco! A glass of wine after our 6 hour road trip turned into 10 hours due to car sickness!  Right before our Owl Walk.  We were told we could walk into the wood and hear the owls. What a bust!  3 cold and tired kids in the dark woods and no owls!  It's now a running joke in our home as the  tour guide kept 'hooting' trying to draw the owl's attention.  If we want someone's attention in the house we often hoot at each other now...

My Sweet Easter Crew