Sam and I have many interesting conversations in the car....but none like we had today!
S: Hey Mommy
E: Yes, Sam
S: Where is Sam's baby?
E: Ummm...what baby?
S: Sam's baby
E: Sam I don't know what baby you mean. Do you mean Cole your brother?
S: Nope
E: Do you mean your baby doll at home?
S: Nope
E: Sam I don't know what baby you want
S: Mommy, I mean the baby in my tummy.
E: What???
S: Sam is talking about the baby in my tummy
E: You have a baby in your tummy?
S: Yup, a sister baby?
E: Really?
S: Yup, the sister baby wants to come out. Take Sam to the baby Doctor so the doctor can take the baby out
E: Honey, we can't go to the baby doctor right now
S: (grunts)
E: Sam, what are you doing?
S: Sam is trying to get baby sister out (grunting and scratching his tummy)
E: Hmmm, remember doctors are the only one's who can get babies out. How about you let the sister baby stay in your tummy for a while.
S: Ok mommy...look a big big cement truck!
End of conversation.
I tell you, this is one fun age. You just never know what is going to come out of this boys mouth!
Comments